Pinolenic acid (often misspelled as Pinoleic acid) is an acid mostly from the Korean Pine nut, and Siberian pine nuts and the oil produced by them.
Research has shown its use in weight loss by appetite suppression. Taking Pinolenic acid causes the body to trigger two hunger suppressants—cholecystokinin and glucagon-like peptide-1.
- 1. Petition to ask Ellen Poa to step down as CEO of Reddit due to corruption
- 2. An economist explains why the key to a free world lies with China
- 3. Hello world in every programming language
- 4. The next âsecret weaponâ in programming: strong static typing (2010)
- 5. Ask HN: What open source projects do you wish existed?
- 6. Why donât we drive more electric vehicles?
- 7. Ocumetics Bionic Lens Makes Vision Better Than Perfect
- 8. Dubai’s going to 3D-print an office building
- 9. Design for a Cryptocurrency without a ledger
- 10. Top Facebook Marketing Tips and Tricks for 2015