Pinolenic acid (often misspelled as Pinoleic acid) is an acid mostly from the Korean Pine nut, and Siberian pine nuts and the oil produced by them.
Research has shown its use in weight loss by appetite suppression. Taking Pinolenic acid causes the body to trigger two hunger suppressants—cholecystokinin and glucagon-like peptide-1.
- 1. I know most are a mild form of torture. I promise this one isn’t typeform.com
- 2. Gentlemen, Underwear You Design shrineboxers.com
- 3. Apple Says iPhone 6 and 6 Plus Bending Complaints Number Less Than 10 techcrunch.com
- 4. After raising $50M, Reddit forces remote workers to relocate to SF or get fired venturebeat.com
- 5. Venture for America: The Value of Service cafe.com
- 6. Source code of several early CP/M versions released computerhistory.org
- 7. Catalonia: Explaining the independence referendum aljazeera.com
- 8. Portal 2 Improves Cognitive Skills More Than Lumosity Does, Study Finds popsci.com
- 9. EBay, PayPal breakup an OpenStack private cloud split too zdnet.com
- 10. Outernet launches in beta outernet.is