Pinolenic acid (often misspelled as Pinoleic acid) is an acid mostly from the Korean Pine nut, and Siberian pine nuts and the oil produced by them.
Research has shown its use in weight loss by appetite suppression. Taking Pinolenic acid causes the body to trigger two hunger suppressants—cholecystokinin and glucagon-like peptide-1.
- 1. Show HN: What does slow-mo web page loading resemble? [bookmarklet / chrome ext]
- 2. Spotify CEO to launch rap career
- 3. Introducing the new Microsoft Surface 3
- 4. Cool new Lobste.rs interface
- 5. The universe was a singularity once. How can there be an unobservable universe?
- 6. WebStorm 10 Released
- 7. First Pi in Space
- 8. Signal Gets $1.8M for Its NLP Market Intelligence Platform
- 9. Win the Ultimate Startup Growth Bookshelf (10 Books)
- 10. Dev Hints Mozilla Will Rebrand Thunderbird as Firefox Mail