Pinolenic acid (often misspelled as Pinoleic acid) is an acid mostly from the Korean Pine nut, and Siberian pine nuts and the oil produced by them.
Research has shown its use in weight loss by appetite suppression. Taking Pinolenic acid causes the body to trigger two hunger suppressants—cholecystokinin and glucagon-like peptide-1.
- 1. Unique in the shopping mall: On the reidentifiability of credit card metadata
- 2. A Child’s Machiavelli
- 3. Thepiratebay.se is back online
- 4. Build your own FreeBSD update server
- 5. Whats the Point of Reading a Book If Your Going to Forget It?
- 6. FOSDEM 2015 â Live streams
- 7. Can I get on the top of hacker news?
- 8. How New Versions of Android Work
- 9. UX Tools and Services
- 10. Super bowl 2015 prediction