Pinolenic acid (often misspelled as Pinoleic acid) is an acid mostly from the Korean Pine nut, and Siberian pine nuts and the oil produced by them.
Research has shown its use in weight loss by appetite suppression. Taking Pinolenic acid causes the body to trigger two hunger suppressants—cholecystokinin and glucagon-like peptide-1.
- 1. Scalable K-Means By Ranked Retrieval (ACM 2014) [pdf] research.google.com
- 2. Block The Pirate Bay Within 3 Days, Austrian ISPs Told torrentfreak.com
- 3. Has anyone tried Aerospike? aerospike.com
- 4. Direct Methods for Sparse Linear Systems youtube.com
- 5. ZeroVM sponsored by Rackspace zerovm.org
- 6. Shazam for Mac apple.com
- 7. Cloudera Administration Handbook packtpub.com
- 8. Why the Security of USB Is Fundamentally Broken wired.com
- 9. Mobile marke in India
- 10. What is the recommended file suffix for YAML files? Is there one? serverfault.com