Pinolenic acid (often misspelled as Pinoleic acid) is an acid mostly from the Korean Pine nut, and Siberian pine nuts and the oil produced by them.
Research has shown its use in weight loss by appetite suppression. Taking Pinolenic acid causes the body to trigger two hunger suppressants—cholecystokinin and glucagon-like peptide-1.
- 1. Graph DBMS increased their popularity by 500% within the last 2 years
- 2. What is behind the fake Qualcomm Snapdragon 810 overheating rumors?
- 3. $250K: That’s What Lenovo Earned to RAT YOU OUT with Superfish
- 4. Wait ages for a bus and then two come along at once
- 5. How hunting with wolves helped humans outsmart the Neanderthals
- 6. How Biotech Can Help Feed the Planet
- 7. Let’s Hack Arcade Games
- 8. Show HN: Travelistly TV â Non-Stop Travel Videos
- 9. Ruby 2.2.1 Released
- 10. Nearing Version 1