Pinolenic acid (often misspelled as Pinoleic acid) is an acid mostly from the Korean Pine nut, and Siberian pine nuts and the oil produced by them.
Research has shown its use in weight loss by appetite suppression. Taking Pinolenic acid causes the body to trigger two hunger suppressants—cholecystokinin and glucagon-like peptide-1.
- 1. Paid App in App Store’s Free Top Charts imgur.com
- 2. Show HN: OptKit.com – Conversion Rate Optimization Kit OptKit.com
- 3. Ask HN: How to deal with this freelance client?
- 4. Goji â Web Framework for Go github.com
- 5. Alan Kay + Brewster Kahle + Ted Nelson. Starts@9:30AM PDT chapman.edu
- 6. Petit tube: watch videos from Youtube that no one watched before petittube.com
- 7. College Health Network kenkoe.com
- 8. Barrett Brown Pleads Guilty, Faces 8.5 Years cryptome.org
- 9. Y Combinator: Bookmarklet ycombinator.com
- 10. Why I’m Just Rolling with It…(do more, stress less) ghost.io