Pinolenic acid (often misspelled as Pinoleic acid) is an acid mostly from the Korean Pine nut, and Siberian pine nuts and the oil produced by them.
Research has shown its use in weight loss by appetite suppression. Taking Pinolenic acid causes the body to trigger two hunger suppressants—cholecystokinin and glucagon-like peptide-1.
- 1. Todo app using *native* Web Components working in Chrome 36+ addyosmani.github.io
- 2. Show HN: Stack. We’re making Trello for dev teams getstack.io
- 3. Vint Cerf explains ICANN google.com
- 4. Horizontally Scaling Node.js and WebSockets with Redis goldfirestudios.com
- 5. San Francisco homeless get a lesson in marketing france24.com
- 6. Americaâs most-hated social media company isâ¦ marketwatch.com
- 7. Cell phones slowing down service in restaurants gothamist.com
- 8. Show HN: Bits â Your 3 times/week fantasies finally come true (video inside)
- 9. Stop Erasing Women From Tech History medium.com
- 10. Supermarket comes off national grid to be powered by food waste j-sainsbury.co.uk